Tuesday, August 15, 2006

PROPHETIC EVANGLISM THROUGH SECULAR MEDIA ( A BRIEF BIOGRAPHY & STORY OF CHRISTOPHER COLE IN A LOCAL NEWS PAPER)



BIOGRAPHY & BRIEF STORY OF CHRISTOPHER COLE

NAME AND COUNTRIES OF RESIDENCE
Christopher Cole born in London England lived in the USA for 20 years and in Australia for the last 6 years.

OCCUPATION
International Professional photographer and graphic artist
Prophetic Minister of the gospel and volunteer disaster relief net worker with “OPERATION NINEVEH RESCUE”

WHAT DOES YOUR JOB INVOLVE?
I have traveled to over fifty countries as a photographer photographing, people, nature and cityscapes. Publishing work for TV, magazines and commercial advertising. Past clients include; Bacardi, MasterCard, capitol records ,NCL cruise lines Marriot hotels etc.My company name is called “LIVING DREAMS” which involved making products and distribution in the past which I one day hope to do again. My biggest accomplishment was to help pioneer the now world famous Miami beach art deco district (In Florida USA ) known as “South beach” today back in the 80’s and 90’s.Within three years I became the biggest supplier of art deco district merchandise and images in the USA.

As a minister I share worldwide prophecy about our generation, including judgments and natural disaster in the times we live in and the solutions. Helping people to both understand and be spiritually and practically prepared (For example in July of 2000 while in New Orleans on a photography assignment. I had dreams and visions about hurricane Katrina and warned people what would come back then if the evil and wickedness did not stop in that city .This was recorded and video taped while I was there. ) . I do a lot of volunteer disaster relief networking getting ministries and Christians involved and ready to help others in need. And travel worldwide on this mission by faith with “Operation Nineveh” The main stories of Nineveh are found in the books of Jonah and Nahum in the bible.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THE JOB?
I have been a professional photographer for 26 years and a minister for 14 years

WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST ABOUT THE JOB?
I love meeting, helping and encouraging people to find their destiny and purpose in life through the prophetic gifting and revelation that God has given me. To bring hope and wisdom into hopeless situations and show how to turn fear into faith through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. My passion is to serve and love God and the precious souls that live upon this earth. And secondly to create images of excellence through photography and design.

WHAT DO YOU ENJOY THE LEAST ABOUT THE JOB?
When someone has a prophetic gift seeing into lives and the future some people who don’t want to see the truth nor live honest lives can at times attack those with such spiritual gifts in very nasty ways, spreading lies, false accusations and slander to try and harm or silence them. Just like in the bible stories about prophets who did not flatter others in the past it is no different to those that wont compromise the truth today. This can be challenging at times. Also traveling for many months at a time by faith with no regular income or privacy living out of a suitcase can be a little exhausting. But the joy and blessings to see other lives helped always out weigh any negative encounters.

WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING THAT’S EVER HAPPENED TO YOU AT WORK?
I was on the airplane with my 77 year old spiritual father going to Ohio last year .And he stood up to pray for the hostess who sat down for a moment to listen to him. But he forgot his trousers were undone and as he stood up in the isle his pants fell down to his ankles and everyone was looking. The memory of the expression of shock on the hostess’s face has brought endless joy to my life. I turned around and told her and said” now you have seen a prophet fully exposed
Yours truly Christopher Cole


PROPHETIC EVANGLISIM
Above is a recent short bio & story for a local news paper. I believe God will create opportunity often for all of us to share the gospel of Jesus Christ if we really want to serve Him and build His kingdom .Back in 1997 in Miami Florida I built a disaster relief network and prophesied into the city for over three years of coming judgments ( A hurricane to come far greater than Andrew that hit back in 1992) A news paper that reached hundreds of thousands asked to do a feature on the prophecies and the disaster relief network that I built through “OPERATION NINEVEH” The Lord warned me I would be mocked , slandered and betrayed even by some of my own people in the article. But if I said yes to them the prophecies would not be touched and all the people that read the article would be prophetically seeded . So when the hurricane comes many thousands will not say look what Mother Nature did! They will say we were warned by God and many, many thousands will repent and in the churches and countless thousands will be saved on that day when the eye of the hurricane hits Miami Beach and the famous South beach will be gone forever more.

I grieve that such judgments are now coming upon the cities of the earth now but I celebrate that I will have millions of new brothers and sisters in Christ that will find our Lord Jesus Christ through such devastations. God is on a worldwide rescue mission and if it means their cities and idols have to be destroyed so that the inhabitance find eternal life forever more then so be it.
Or do we as Christians love our comforts and personal possessions more then those souls that God so dearly loves? Are we so comfortable that we do not care if they go to hell or not?

I would encourage all of us to see how we can build and seed into God’s kingdom. There is a price to pay to be a true servant are you willing to pay that price? If not then maybe you need to question your salvation because when we become truly saved we become more Christ like and Kingdom minded?


CHRISTIANS OR COWARDS?
The Lord told me a while back” that we can either be Christians or cowards but we cannot be both!” I have had to walk through every fear in my life but when I walked through them I found out they were all lies and so are your fears my friend.
If we truly love God He will give us the grace to repent and overcome every fear that holds us back. I believe that God made you to do both and seemly impossible and incredible things by His Spirit to bring Him honor , but your part is to STEP OUT in faith and completely trust Him.
There are precious souls where you live and work that need to see and feel the real love of God through you. God is saying to you today “so what are you going to do for Me and my kingdom now starting today?”

How have we recently helped the poor and needy or those that are starved of pure love and friendship?
A REVELATION OF REPENTANCE
Well maybe we can repent from all the fears and lies that have held us back from moving forward? We will all be held accountable for what we have or have not done for Jesus upon this earth. Truly how have we all served Him? Or do we serve our churches and ministries more than we love and serve God?
What ever idol or sin it may be the blood of Jesus will wash it away right now .Today is a good time for all of us to talk with Jesus and put right what is wrong. He made a way for each and everyone at the cross where He died so you and I could be set free TODAY!
I will pray for a revelation of repentance and for your healing and freedom right now to be released upon your precious soul in Jesus name. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home