Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A CITY WITHOUT WALLS (BUILDING THE KINGDOM GOD'S WAY)


OPERATION NINEVEH

“A CITY WITHOUT WALLS”

.( Which kingdom have we truly built in our cities?)
HEBREWS 11; 10 For He looked for a city which hath foundations whose builder and
maker is God.



Word of the Lord spoken at the “well meeting “Perth
Friday July 21st 2006

There is a higher place that you have not found and a higher place that you have not yet seen, says the Lord your God. So do not look behind and do not live as you have lived before.
Press in with all of your heart and all your strength, then you shall find Me in the higher place that I have prepared for you. Only if I have all of your heart and soul will you find Me in the higher place that I have prepared for you, says the Lord.

For I want all you are and all you have! Yes every breath let it be mine and I shall show you “MY KINGDOM IN THIS CITY”. And I shall show you My plans to build a “HOLY CITY OF LOVE.” Not like the Godless cities that men build which you are now in and shall soon be judged unless they repent.
I shall show you the desire of My heart that is not of your own doing, if you leave all that is old and foolish behind today and follow Me says the Lord I shall build “MY CITY AND KINGDOM” in your lands before it is too late and My judgments come.

Your kingdom is divided and dead but My kingdom lives and stands, it prospers and increases and shall remain forever but yours shall vanish like the wind. Yes I shall build My kingdom within you and you shall become the ‘VERY WALLS OF MY HEART” if you serve Me and not man.
Yes even YOUR SOULS SHALL HAVE NO WALLS or fears that trap you in your own mind. If you listen to Me today says the Lord, you shall “COME OUT” of all the bondages in which you have served.
And you who only serve your own souls shall never be servants of My kingdom for you only build your desires and kingdoms that are not mine! My people serve Me and live as one in a “KINGDOM WITHOUT WALLS”. They bear much fruit of My Spirit, but many of your branches among the congregations are fruitless and dead shall be cut off in these days unless they repent and serve Me and not man.

Yes those who only build within their own walls only build for them selves even thought they speak in My name it is not of Me or of My Spirit for I do not divide My people or My kingdom like they do. Neither shall the lazy comfort seekers share any part of My kingdom in these days.

But you who hear, and you who obey , and you who serve and build for Me shall live in “ A CITY WITHOUT WALLS” except for My walls that protect you ,says the Lord your God. For I shall make this city a” Holy place for My habitation, yes it shall be called “THE CITY OF THE LORD” if you heed My words today it shall be done.
Yes not only shall I dwell in your homes and hearts but in this very city that I love says the Lord.

IMPORTANT CITY SCRIPTURES
(God’s promise, plan and warning to our cities)

Leviticus 26;31-33,Numbers 32;23-24, Numbers 35;11-12 Ezekiel 36;38, Zephaniah1;6 Zephaniah 3;6, Hosea 11;6, Jeremiah 50;32 Matthew 11;25 Acts 9;6 ,Luke 2;11 Luke4;3, Luke 14;16-24,Luke 19;17,Luke 8;1-4, Acts5;16,Acts13;44, Acts 16;4, Acts18;10,Titus 1;5, Jude 1;7, 2nd Peter 2;6

The Lord’s desire is to build His kingdom in your cities not just churches as His body has done in the past. He is looking for a people, an army of “united fearless believing warriors” to transform entire cities and nations. The Kingdom of God governs; government, churches, commerce sectors and the market place. There is no such thing as separation of church and state in His kingdom cities on earth.

Let these words from His heart bring such a truth, courage and belief into your lives that His will shall be done and not our own. Let us not only pray but let us act and build His Kingdom where we live. He has caused you to live in the city where you are because He has a mighty plan and purpose for you there to build His kingdom, His way!

If we do not listen then the kingdoms of men and churches alike shall be greatly judged for what we did not do as a corporate body of many ministries, in the Nineveh cities where we live. And their blood shall be on our hands and hearts of division and disobedience if we do not repent and walk in true Godly love together. When our love becomes greater than our opinions and differences then His Kingdom will come in our cities, hearts and lives and the harvest will come in
.Truly in these days united our cities will stand and divided our cities shall fall and we will suffer along with the world if we do not heed His words. Is it not better to gather the harvest without great judgments coming upon our cities first.
His desire is to build up through humility and repentance and not tear down through our ignorance and rebellion .But what we do will determine that final outcome in this season of “harvest and judgment”
The Lord would ask us this day what kind of kingdom are we really building in the cities where we live? His or ours?

This season of harvest and judgment will determine what the body of Christ has built and how did they build?

Have we only built our own church or have we been building a five fold kingdom with apostles and prophets sent by God to build His kingdom with us?

Are the leaders of the churches and the apostles and prophets truly living like “one family of God” in our cities? Because this is how the true Acts church lived and that plan never changed!

Will be bring showers of blessing or storms of Judgment upon our lands?
Christopher Cole Operation Nineveh

Website; http://www.operationnineveh.com/ email chris@operationnineveh.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home