Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I DO NOT KNOW YOU (A prophetic word and teaching on being decieved and deception)

I DONT KNOW YOU

[ The word of the Lord spoken against the False and Deceived Churches that deceive God’s people causing them to rely on man and live in dead traditions]
Saturday, March 8, 2004

ACTS 19; 15 and the evil spirit answered and said Jesus I know and Paul I know but who are you?

I have sent My Son to rescue you says the Lord. You think you are well but you are sick - your idols have made you blind but you think you see. You think you worship Me but you have followed other gods. Because you have rejected my prophets, you have rejected Me for it was I who sent them among you. You persecute whom I send and praise who is not of Me. You fear what you can’t control and reject what will set free. Your churches have become like tombs for the dead and My spirit is no longer among you.

Yet you continue to worship Me and think I am pleased - you have deceived your own souls and your own pride and works that you do, then say “Let us build another house to worship our God”. Oh foolish people who are blind and deaf to My word, who pray and read my scriptures every day and speak as if you know Me. I do not know you, says the Lord, for your spirit is not of Me.

I have sent my message among you to repent but you do not know how to repent because you love your sin and tradition that has driven My Holy Spirit away. You do not know how to forgive because bitterness is in your heart and in secret you mock and condemn My people whom you have sent away.
You shall not go unpunished for your sins says the Lord, and I shall gather all that you have scattered for these are truly Mine and My kingdom belongs to them and not you for all the wickedness you have done says the Lord.

Matthew 7; 21; Not everyone who says to Me, “Lord, Lord” shall enter the kingdom of heaven but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, “Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?” And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you, depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness’.

Note; In the last seventeen years on the front line of battle I have seen how the Jezebel ,witchcraft and religious spirits come in among God’s people and have often led leaders and the body astray including myself in the past ,if we are all honest with each other (Revelation 2;20-23). But if we fear such spirits among us then we will live in bondage. And if we walk in humility, faith, love, wisdom, unity as a united kingdom of God (Eph 4; 11) then neither our flesh nor the devil will lead us astray.
Keeping true apostles and prophets away from God’s people has opened the door for such spirits to come in among our congregations, fellowship and lives in the past. But our repentance, actions and obedience of today will determine our destiny and future of tomorrow. If we have rejected nor forgiven any of God’s five fold ministers then we have also rejected Jesus our Lord. If we can not live beyond our differences and opinions with each other then in all reality our lives will be hindered and His kingdom will never truly come to us in the way He wants to bring it. How much do we really want Jesus to be our Lord over all? Because where He does not stand in our lives and ministries Satan will stand in that place whether we believe it our not.

Email;
chris@operationnineveh.com website; www.operationnineveh.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home