Thursday, July 13, 2006

THE NINEVEH TIME CLOCK IS ABOUT TO STRIKE THE 12TH HOUR.ARE YOU READY? ARE YOU PREPARED?ARE YOU AWAKE? DO YOU KNOW GOD? A GLOBAL MESSAGE FROM THE LORD

OPERATION NINEVEH
THE LORD’S URGENT GLOBAL MESSAGE OF REPENTANCE & JUDGMENT FOR THE COMING TWELFTH HOUR (Jonah 3; 4)
July 14, 2006

ACTS 17;30 Truly these times of ignorance God overlooked but now commands all men everywhere to repent.

Fear not My servants for he who fears does not know Me or My love and protection. But He who understands that I am the father of all who are faithful and obedient shall live in the safety of My kingdom on earth, says the Lord.
Yes! Through every storm, war and famine that will soon come upon this earth, I WILL PROTECT YOU.
If you listen to My wisdom and do not reject My words or the prophets in whom I send to tell you the truth of My kingdom, it will be well with your soul.


Be not ignorant of the TIME AND SEASON you are in, then you will not be shocked when sudden disaster and judgment come and the economy and wealth of men collapses upon their own doings, says the Lord.
Yes many shall faint in these days for they shall seem dreadful and with out hope for they who do not know Me or the season and time that has come upon all the earth.
Yet My BODY SLEEPS and My servants are void of understanding at this coming “12th HOUR OF TIME!” I have called them to be awake and prepared. But who has listened and who has a plan that is of Me? And who is prepared and who has obeyed Me says the Lord?

They that have a plan have wisdom, but fools go along the path of life and fall into every ditch. The ignorant do not see the warnings signs nor understand them or the pit that is in from of themSo listen to My prophets in who I send who do not flatter you with vain words, nor give you messages of “FALSE PROSPERITY AND PEACE” when My judgments are about to come.


Heed My words of warning, correction and love and repent of your wicked and foolish ways and it will be well with YOUR SOULS AND CITIES alike ,before it is too late when destruction comes suddenly like a thief upon you.
These will be “DREADFUL AND TERRIBLE DAYS” for those that do not heed My words or commands say the Lord. My people are sick because of their “SIN AND IGNORANCE” that is in their souls. Yes it is My own body that do not repent or seek My face or heed the words I have spoken. It is they who bring disaster, famine and judgment upon their cities and lands alike for their disobedience against My will and Kingdom .It is their wickedness that I now judge upon the earth for they do not know how to repent so I may bless and prosper their land, says the Lord.

But the cities and nations that repent I SHALL SHOW MERCY AND SPARE. I shall cause them to prosper,. Yes, even in this great and dreadful soon coming day of the Lord “THEY SHALL PROSPER”.

Yet even the wise I shall “COUNT AS FOOLS” who neither listen nor prepare, you have been warned and GREATLY LOVED by Me. My wish is that both you and your cities will prosper but this will only happen if you”.BUILD MY KINGDOM AND NOT YOUR OWN” Know this is the coming “TWELFTH HOUR OF MY TIME AND JUDGMENTS” that come upon YOU AND YOUR NATIONS alike. I shall not listen or reason with you any more, for YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD, says the Lord your God.

Job 5; 17 -21. Behold happy is the man whom God corrects. Therefore do not despise the chastening of the almighty. For He bruises, but He binds up. He wounds, but His hands make whole. He shall deliver you in six troubles. Yes in seven no evil shall touch you. In famine He shall redeem you from death. And in war from the power of the sword. You shall be hidden from the scourge of the tongue. And you shall not be afraid of destruction when it comes.

CHRISTOPHER COLE http://www.operationnineveh.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home