Tuesday, July 04, 2006

"IN THE FURNACE IS OUR INHERITANCE" JULY 2ND 2006

OPERATION NINEVEH
WILL YOU BE CONSUMED?
Ecclesiastes 8; 5 He who keeps His command will experience nothing harmful; And a wise man’s heart discerns both time and judgment.
Sunday July 2nd 2006
(At Church without walls Perth Australia )
I will consume you says the Lord if you make your lives a living sacrifice. I will receive you as a burnt offering that delights Me, if you let Me consume you in the fires of My furnace and kingdom and if your eyes and heart are not upon this world.
It is time to rise up as a “FEARLESS ARMY” and take back this land. It is time to please Me with My desire and not yours. Yes My desire is that you should live and build My kingdom as “ONE “.
It is My desire that you should NO LONGER LIVE AS CHILDREN in the fears of this world. But rise up as “WARRIORS OF FAITH” that conquer this land. If you desire to please Me then let Me consume you today! right now! Says the Lord your God.
Let me consume all your ‘”DOUBTS, UNBELIEF AND FEARS” of who I am and then;
I will heal and restore!
I will deliver and take back.
I will separate you unto Myself and BUILD MY KINGDOM in this very city says the Lord your God.
Yes if you let Me consume you and take all of whom you are and are meant to be, you shall see both MY INHERITANCE and MY MIGHTY PROMISE in this time.

(After we kneeled and repented of all doubts, fears and unbelief the Lord brought an anointed “CONSUMING FIRE OF BOLDNESS” to transform His people into whom they are meant to be “REAL WARRIORS OF FAITH”.)
His “consuming fire” is for all who desire to enter in and be set free across the globe in this “TIME” that God is judging the actions of His people before His final Judgments are globally released.
I saw on Tuesday June 27th a “FURNACE DOOR” that opened up for God’s people to enter in and be consumed as a “LIVING SCARIFICE”FOR His Kingdom.
TO UNDERSTAND READ; DEUTERONMONY 4-20, JEREMIAH 11-4, ISAIAH 48-10
FIRE WHEEL VISION

As the body of Christ prophetically marched around in a circle in the center of the floor, I saw a “FIREWHEEL” in the Spirit; the people became a” living fire wheel”. Each spoke in the wheel reaching out represented the true five fold apostolic prophetic TOWERS being built up in each territory. The fire wheel then turned into a “FIRE WHIRWIND” which released a consuming fire across this region. Expect to both see and hear reports and signs of others that are being touched among Gods remnant in this SEASON.
Those that step out of their fears and disobedience will step right into the “WINDOW OF INHERITANCE” that I saw open worldwide. Neither the “OLD MAN” nor the passive, man pleasing, cowardly, compromising divided non repentant and religious church will receive this kingdom inheritance that has be released. I pray that you will all enter into to the FURNACE of Lord’s perfect will and receive every blessing and INHERITANCE that awaits you
Your brother in Chris Christopher Cole www.operationnineveh.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home