Tuesday, July 04, 2006

GOD IS DIVORCING THE PROSITITUES OF THE CHURCH DEC 10TH 2005

THIS SEASON OF SPIRITUAL MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE
Which prostitutes shall the Lord divorce and marry?

Saturday, December 10, 2005
(Jeremiah 6:10-16 Matthew 13;24-30 Ezekiel 16; 35-42 James 2;25)

Ezekiel 16;35 Now then O harlot hear the word of the Lord!

I have come to marry the prostitutes of the world and divorce the prostitutes among My body, says the Lord for the hearts of those in the world are cleaner than the hearts of those that do wickedness in My church says the Lord.

They steal my tithes and offerings for the poor and needy to build their own kingdoms and not Mine!
Yes, they have prostituted My name and prostituted My people for their own gain. I shall expose their wickedness before your eyes and cast down Jezebel from among your flocks. And the authority of the religious hypocrites shall cease from among you says the Lord.

Shall I not avenge what they have done?
Shall I sit in silence forevermore?
No, says the Lord, I shall heal and restore the prostitutes of this world and they shall be my lovers.
Will you gather them for Me?

Yes, and I shall divorce and remember the prostitutes of My church no more who refuse to repent or obey Me. Surely I shall move and remove the wickedness from My congregations and restore My holy name among all nations in this generation,
says the Lord your God.

Christopher Cole OPERATION NINEVEH www.operationnineveh.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home