Monday, July 31, 2006

THE ANSWER FOR WISDOM (A PERSONAL PSALM AND PRAYER FOR WISDOM) April 20th 2006


THE ANSWER FOR WISDOM
A personal psalm and prayer for wisdom by Christopher Cole
April 20th 2006
Proverbs 8;4 “Counsel is mine and sound wisdom. I am understanding, I have strength”

Oh Lord God your wisdom exceeds all the governments and wise men of this earth. Yes the wisdom of the wise and evil alike are as nothing compared to the knowledge of your heart and the thoughts of your mind that has created all things with purpose and meaning.

It was wisdom that gave me life and knowledge that has created all that I see. Yes the earth was established by your understanding and your love that has birthed life throughout all generations.
Therefore teach me and be my master of all I do and forgive me for all that I have done that was not wise in your sight .For who is like you my Lord and God? He who thinks he is wise is a fool and He who does not know You lives in great folly.

So talk to my soul that it will be well with me, feed me the wisdom of your words daily, Teach me the revelation of your heart that I may live in your Spirit all of my days, and
Fulfill the destiny you have made for me and all creation alike.
Let me feel your heart as if it were mine and fill my mind with your wisdom that I may know your love and truth. Oh God my Lord and king.

Yes I shall wait in silence for the wisdom of your words to hear the voice of your heart speak to my soul that longs to hear you daily.
I shall wait upon you my lord and not be hasty and live in the foolishness of my own soul.
I shall wait upon your instruction that I may obey your words and commands that I may find your blessing and see the goodness of your heart towards me. Oh be quite oh my soul and do not fret or fear for the Lord my God shall answerer all my prayers and lead me in the paths of His righteousness forever more.
Yes be silent and wait upon the answer and instruction of the Lord. Trust in Him alone and your paths will be established and secure.

For His wisdom shall find the faithful who obey and believe the words of His heart. They shall prosper even when great judgments come upon the wickedness of men who hate His will and marvelous ways.
Even when your enemies come to strike you down and silence what He has put in your heart He shall cause you to stand in His righteousness of His words that you know and believe are true.

Surely it is better to trust and believe what He has said then you will not fear man or circumstances that come to test and prove what is spoken to be true. For they who do not know His wisdom live in fear as if there was no God and cannot hear His voice. It is better to hear then live in deafness without hope and it is better to see then be blind to the words He has written for all to read.
For by wisdom He shall deliver you from all harm and bring you into the goodness and bounties of His mercies forever more.
Yes it good to trust and it is good to believe what He has written for then your soul shall find peace and rest and you shall know and walk wisely without fear.

Excellent scriptures to understand God’s wisdom, a priceless gift to those who believe.
(King James version) .Exodus 31;3, 1st Kings 4;29, Ist Kings 10;8, Psalm 104;24, Proverbs 1;2-3, Proverbs 8;4, Acts 6;10, Acts 6;3, Luke 11;49, Luke 21;75

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home