Tuesday, July 04, 2006

INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTABLIITY REFERENCE LETTER FOR CHRISTOPHER COLE

To whom it may concern.

I have known Christopher Cole since 1992 He has held himself accountable with us since that time. He is also ordained with Spearhead Ministries which I am the President of. Both I and my wife Mildred Mc Donald have been in ministry for forty-eight years serving our Lord Jesus Christ

Christopher Cole has shown himself to be one under submission and we have worked together in Ministry many times. As a Prophet I understand his Ministry as a Prophet and the accuracy of the revelations he receives. He is one who respects other ministries and has a desire to impart God’s direction and brings in uncompromising love both warning and encouragement when necessary.

Christopher and I keep in close contact by phone or E-mail worldwide and I recommend Chris for ministry as one who will build the Body of Christ with fresh revelation and encouragement. He is recognized as a Prophet in good standing with Spearhead Ministries .Other ministries that we also know of have expressed their gratitude to the Lord for him. He has given his ministry the name of “Operation Nineveh” which has been in operated since 1997 and now takes the gospel into nations around the globe.

If you desire more information concerning Christopher and His Ministry please feel free to phone or send and E-Mail to me.

Yours in Christ

Dr. Harold Mc Donald, D D - Prophet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home