Sunday, June 11, 2006

PROPHETIC WORD & PROMISE FOR PERTH & WA

“BIRTH AT PERTH”
Sunday May 7th 2006
(Prophetic words, acts and breakthrough for the Perth region)

On Sunday May 7th 2006 The Lord prophetically birthed the new Spiritual name for Perth as the “CITY OF LOVE” in 2004 the Lord spoke into my Spirit and said that He was going to give Perth this “new name”. This promise of His word has now happened and you will see the evident manifestation of His Spirit and anointing throughout this region where there is a desire for humility purity, and unity without walls. No single man church or organization can take credit for what the Lord has done for this has come out of many years of faithfulness unto the Lord from His entire body that truly love and serve Him. But now was the appointed time.
The Body of Christ that hungers to be led by the Lord who are free from religious programs traditions and doctrines of men will see increased evidence of this corporate breakthrough that has just begun .The promise, understanding, instruction and foundation of God’s heart for Perth to be transformed into a KINGDOM CITY is expressed to you in these words ;

“PERTH THE CITY OF LOVE”
Isaiah 60; 1-3
You have cried out aloud and spared not, your grief sorrow and pain that you have shared with me indeed is upon my heart. I have wept with you who have hungered for Me. I shall both heal and restore you says the Lord your God. And you shall become a mighty city and kingdom nation for Me.
Yes surely it is I who have gathered you this day to bring you under my wings of refuge. Yes I know your desire for righteousness says the Lord your God. So I shall send a flood of my Spirit upon you this very day to heal and restore your souls. And then you shall rebuild this city for Me.”It shall become a “”KINGDOM CITY OF MY LOVE” and be called the “CITY OF LOVE” for my love shall be poured out upon you without measure says the Lord your God.
So forgive and forget the past, hold no offence in your heart then your Spirit shall be set free. And then you shall rejoice and be a mighty light of My Spirit in this city and the darkness shall flee before you as the light of my love fills your hearts to overflow.
So rise up, rise up, Oh army of warriors.
Rise up, rise up and take this land, for I your Lord am with you.
Fear not, fear not for my mighty hand is upon you says the Lord.
Rise up and I shall make you mighty like me.

(The destiny of Perth now depends on our corporate obedience to transform Perth into a KINGDOM CITY by our love and actions as one five fold body under the headship of Jesus Christ.)
SCRIPTURE OF PROMISE AND DESTINY OF PERTH REIGON & WA
Isaiah 54; 2-3
Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes. For you shall expand to right and to the left. And your descendants will inherit the nations. And make the desolate cities inhabited.

Christopher Cole Operation Nineveh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home