Sunday, June 11, 2006

WORLDWIDE WORD; WHERE WE DONT STAND SATAN WILL STAND IN OUR PLACE

OUR PRAYERS NEED ACTIONS TO FOLLOW THEM
Sunday May 21st 2006

Prophetic word for Perth to take God’s word out into the city and surrounding territories Our prayers have made a way for peace to be established but now it must be our actions that establish the peace. Which gospel will we listen too and follow? a form of gospel spoken by the flesh through doctrines of men or the gospel of God’s Spirit and word?
Jeremiah 29;7-9

Your prayers have been good; there have been many that have entered into my throne. I have listened and I have not forgotten, says the Lord your God.
I have counted them. I have numbered the days, months and years you have prayed to me. It is good what you have done.
But I want your prayers to become actions.
I want you to take my words out of your walls and into my city.
I want you to take my love out beyond these walls and go into the highways of this city for Me.
I want you to be bold and mighty and not fear men as the world fears.

Yes! I say fear not and obey my words and I shall deliver this city into your hands.
What army on earth has ever won a battle by not going out to confront his enemies?
None! Says the Lord. So go out as one under my mighty Spirit and I shall deliver this city of Perth into your hands.

Only through confrontation will victory come into the hands of Gods people. It is the organized action we take as one body under the headship of Jesus Christ that follows the prayers that will cause us to win. If there is no corporate plan or action functioning in the body how can there be victory?

It is time to go out and take back what is our rightful inheritance, to bring down the idols of lust and perversion, to establish Godly government and bring back righteousness into this land. It is time to welcome the Holiness and presence of God into our cities through repentant and humble hearts. It is time to say no to sin the occult and evil and stop the enemy destroying our rightful inheritance in the cities where we live.

The devil has legal right to rob over all we don’t do and act upon as one body for the Kingdom of God. He has legal right over all fear, passivity, lazyness, selfishness, divisions, control, manipulation pride and cowardly behaviors. And where we don’t stand he will stand in our place.
“In government, in our schools, in our churches and eventually in our homes”.
How much more evil do we have to see to recognize this is a true statement?
God wants to know what will be the actions you take to bring victory and His glory into this land. What will be your sacrifice of obedience you take to obey His will to exalt and establish His name and Kingdom in Perth and upon this earth? It is time to do what we have not yet fully done.

To live in love and unity, to fight as one body, to stand without fear, to take back what is ours, to live all our promises from God on earth, to corporately glorify the Lord where evil can no longer live in our land, to believe God can and will do such things through us if we take a stand and obey His word.
Christopher Cole Operation Nineveh EMAIL ; chris@operationnineveh.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home