Sunday, June 11, 2006

THE WORLDWIDE WORD AND SIGNS GIVEN IN 2006 TO THE BODY OF CHRIST THROUGH THE WHIRLWINDS.

OPERATION NINEVEH
Shall it be a blessing or curse upon our lands through our corporate obedience or disobedience in this season of harvest and judgment

I SHALL NOT REMAIN SILENT
Tuesday May the 2nd 2006
A prophetic word and revelation from the Lord for Australia and nations of the earth alike.

I shall not be silent. I will speak out as one who cries out in the wilderness “repent oh South lands (Australia) and other nations alike (world) and make your ways just and straight before the Lord. For I shall judge the just and unjust alike. I shall not be silent and you shall know of what I say.
Have I not shouted out aloud through my whirlwinds I have sent?
Have I not spoken but yet you did not hear nor obey my commands!
Yes I have put my message in them that you may hear my heart. Yes;
“Repent and become “pure” that you may be “crowned” in my righteousness and live in my “divine goodness.”
I shall not be silent for I am determined to save, and restore you to turn your hearts back to me that you may see and understand the goodness of my heart.
I shall not be silent, my judgments and justice will be quick in this season and time. They will come suddenly upon the good and evil alike.
He who hears, obey my words and commands and I shall leave a mighty blessing and outpouring of my Spirit upon your lands.
For my heart desires to bless and not curse and what you do shall either bring a blessing or curse upon the territories, and cities of this nation where you live, says the Lord your God.
Yes be wise and be as one unto my will and it shall be well with your souls and cities alike.
Yes I shall judge the “Sodom cities” and I shall judge the “cities of refuge” alike if you do not listen to Me says the Lord. For I am a just and righteous God that judges all the earth.
Yes you have been warned and even more so shown how much you are greatly loved by Me.
I have spoken and I shall no longer sit in silence over this nation and the nations of the earth, says the Lord your God
HOW DID GOD SPEAK TO HIS BODY WORLDWIDE THROUGH THE RECENT HURRICANES AND CYCLONES?
(Job 38;1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said;)
If the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind then He has also spoken to the Body of Christ TODAY for He is the same God yesterday today and forever more What did He say to all of us through the whirlwinds that have struck?
KATRINA hit New Orleans USA Katrina means “PURITY”
LARRY hit the east coast of AUSTRALIA. Larry is a form of the name LAWERENCE which means “CROWNED.”
GLENDA hit the west coast of AUSTRALIA Glenda means “DIVINE GOODNESS”
When you put all the means together this is what the Lord said “Repent and become pure that you may be crowned in My righteousness and live in My divine goodness.”
In a simple nut shell the Lord has told the vast majority of His people that “they are out of His will” especially in the western culture. The Lord told me the main problem He has is that many believe these warnings and messages are not about them or for them or they just plain” don’t believe or understand”. That is why hundreds of thousands of precious praying saints were unable to pray away or stay the cyclones and hurricanes that came. A divided house or city cannot stand our humble and repentant unity as one body under the five fold headship of Jesus Christ is the only way that will work. Our obedience and actions will soon corporately reveal if we have been in the will of God or not when these greater Leviticus chapter26 judgments come upon the cities and nations of this earth. Are we prepared? Are we ready? Are we in His perfect will? We cannot blame the world for they do not have the authority we have been given .We all must look into our own hearts for the answers corporately seeking the Lord. 2 CR 7;14
There is a brief open window where the Lord is judging the hearts of His people worldwide to see what we will or will not do and then the consequence will soon come like a chain reaction across this earth. May we all chose wisely and in His will, your brother in Christ Christopher Cole. chris@operationnineveh.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home