Friday, December 16, 2005

The "No Name Army"

15th October 2005

I have made my self an army says the Lord they are a “NO NAME ARMY” so that I may be glorified in all that they do. They are a people pure and of my righteousness I can do mighty things through them.

Yes you are that army I have raised for such a time as now.

I know you will exalt me and only me says the Lord your God, so therefore I shall now exalt you for my name sake and the proud and arrogant among my people shall “who are they?”

And I will say on your behalf that “you are my people, my warriors, my servants in who m I trust”

Yes you are mine says the Lord and I treasure the humble and the meek who serve me. So do not cast your pearls before swine but go to whom I tell you to go too and I shall make you a mighty blessing and a miracle for my glory.

I have kept your names hidden so you will not be caught up in the pride of this world and the pride that is among my people.

I have kept you humble for now I know that you will only serve me says the Lord your God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home