Friday, December 16, 2005

The Lord’s command and way for restoration

(The word of the Lord spoken Thursday Nov 31st 05)

Matthew 6:33

Come together with no other purpose but to seek Me and build my kingdom as one for my glory.

Let no focus be on one man or any men or ministry, but let your hearts all be turned and focused upon Me.

Find what you can agree upon that is in my word and will with others in your land, then build that purpose together for Me.

Then you shall create and “new beginning and birth” that is of “My Spirit” says the Lord your God.

Then surely time will reveal “My fruit, My purpose, and my order of authority in all things. Yes repent of your evil hearts that cause divisions among my body and love each other as I love you.

Then you shall see My glory and a “river of miracles” running through your dry lands. Yes humble your selves as if the only person who is important is Me and then you shall see Me and not man, says the Lord your God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home