Saturday, February 17, 2007

PROPHETIC WORD & PROMISE FOR SINGAPORE SPOKEN AT TABERNACLE OF CHRIST (SG) FEB 11TH 2007

OPERATION NINEVEH

PROPHETIC PROMISE &WORD OF THE LORD FOR SINGAPORE
Spoken by Christopher Cole at Tabernacle of Christ Sunday Feb 11th 2007

I WILL MAKE YOU LIKE NO OTHER!
(Note; this means unique in the God given purpose and calling of this nation)

Oh Singapore Oh Singapore how My heart cries for thee You are a nation that is called by Me, to serve Me and the nations of this earth.

I have cried forth year after year for you to come through My “GATES OF REPENTANCE” and become separated for Me ,that I may consume you and consume this nation with the glory of My holiness in these darkening days.

Yes if you listen and obey My voice and will I shall make you shine like a “mighty jewel like a pearl in the ocean of My heart”.
Yes if your hearts love Me and love your brothers and sisters alike then you will reflect My love and not your own!

My kingdom will come forth like a mighty flood! Yes even this year I will begin to pour out My Spirit if you come out! Out of your fears and out of your hidden sins, I will bless thee.

I will make thee like no other if you obey Me and not man.
If you join and become as one for My kingdom and not your own congregations!
If you give to the poor and needy and restore the broken hearted,
If you humble yourselves and repent of all pride, greed, envy, jealousy, strife and divisions among My body, I will make you like no other.


The nations will look and say ‘” how can such a small nation achieve, accomplish, loved and given so much?”
And you will say “surely it was all our Lord that has done this and not man!”
So rise up My people, repent and glorify Me says the Lord your God

GOD’S PROMISE AND CALLING FOR SINGAPORE THE GOSHEN NATION

Gen 47;4 (Singapore will become a Joseph store house in times of famine, harvest and judgment)
Gen 47:6 ( Singapore will become the best of the land)
Gen 47:27(Singapore will multiply exceedingly) If the Body of Christ obey God and become a kingdom giving and building nation God will supply provision to give to the nations and 75 to 80 percent of the population will become Christian in the coming harvest and Singapore will be declared as a “Christian nation”(If the body of Christ repents)
Ex 8; 22 & 9;26 (Singapore will come under divine protection from weather judgments and plagues)

SOME OF THE SCRIPTURAL REQUIRMENTS IN HIS BODY FOR THIS TO BEGIN
2nd CR 7;14-18 & 20;20,1ST Tim 5 ;21;22 &6;17-21, 2nd Tim 2;23-26 &3;10-12 ,1st Th 5;14-23. Psalm 15

Acts 17;30 truly these times of ignorance God overlooked but now commands that all men everywhere repent
Luke 3;8 Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance.
Heb 4;3 today if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts
.

My prayer is that you will hear His voice and obey His commands and become one of the most blessed kingdom nations upon this earth your brother in Christ Christopher Cole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home