Monday, January 29, 2007

CHRIS COLE BIRTHDAY INVITATION & OVERSEAS OPERATION NINEVEH SCHEDULE

Dear friends as some of you know I will be leaving Feb 5th to minister overseas for two and a half months or possibly longer as the Lord leads. But I would like to personally invite you to either one of two evenings


Friday FEB 2nd I will have a birthday dinner at 7pm it Sienna’s restaurant 115 OXFORD ST LEEDERVILLE Then afterwards for anyone who is interested we will go to the Leederville hotel around 8.30- 9PM for fellowship, fun and dancing for whoever is interested to join us.
Please let me know by email SAP if you wish to join us for dinner because I have to book and reserve the tables for that night.

Hope to see you soon and for those that cannot make it I will see you at church without walls on Sunday to say goodbye .

Thank you all for your support and prayers this last year we have all come a long way together for the kingdom since then and I am excited just to see what the No name army will do this year for the Lord.
In the Lords love always your brother Chris.


OVERSEAS MINISTRY SCHEDULE

FEB 5TH TO MARCH 16TH SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, THAILAND
MARCH 16TH TO 20TH PERTH
MARCH 20TH TO APRIL 7TH FIJI
APRIL 7TH TO MAY/JUNE WESTERN AUSTRALIA
JULY SEPT CHINA USA , EUROPE

PLEASE NOTE; In 2005 I booked a four month trip to five nations which the Lord opened up to a ten month trip into 7 nations to minister. Everything I do is subject to as the Lord leads me and in all honesty I have no idea where He is going to lead me half the time untill I get there.

I will keep you updated as best as I can and please understand it may take me several weeks to respond to your emails depending on where I am and what I am doing by the Holy Spirit.

I would really appreciate your prayers in this time because your prayers last year impacted many thosands of lives and brought me back safe and sound . It is not about what I do but about what we do together for the Kingdom.


Any of you who would like to help your brothers and sisters in Fiji in crises email me first to let me know so I can give your blessing to them while I am there. This trip is a mercy mission to give into the needs of others. chris@operationnineveh.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home