Wednesday, January 10, 2007

THE KINGDOM SHIFT (WORD OF THE LORD) PERTH FRIDAY DEC 1ST

OPERATION NINEVEH

THE KINGDOM SHIFT


(TWO KINGDOMS, TWO HARVESTS)

Friday Dec 1st 2006 (Word of the Lord)

My kingdom is shifting, says the Lord. For I am restless and I am weary and I will no longer hold the intent of my heart back.

As my spirit shifts, it groans. Oh hear my cry and my will. Oh blind and foolish people, of mine, who are so focused upon the world and themselves, that they can not see the sudden change of my righteous judgments that now come. Take your eyes off yourselves and you will discern and see what I say and mean.

If I sit and do nothing like many of you, then I will not be a worthy judge and God of righteousness. But I tell you now, yes you who can hear me tonight. Prepare, prepare I say for my kingdom now comes, the harvest! Is ripe but the laborer’s are asleep or play in the fields of their own desires.

Who among cares like I care? Who among you understands what I say? If so and you say yes! then you will come out and go into my harvest fields for me. You will build my kingdom and not your own.

Repent of living in lazy comfort and blindness and go and comfort those that I now send to you, to be saved. If you love me, you will repent of your many childish, divisions, secret envies and strife. Yes, if you have grown up you will now be free; to do my will and live my words I have spoken says the Lord least great judgments come to the cities where you live. Build my kingdom for me and you will be safe and it will be well with your soul and the souls of your brother and sisters alike
Says the Lord


Please note that this word is spoken out to the entire body of Christ worldwide in this season and time so let us all take to our hearts what the Holy Spirit has revealed to us.
This is not a time to sit on the fence as many have done
.

Christopher Cole www.operationnineveh.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home