Wednesday, December 20, 2006

PROPHETIC WORD FOR PERTH SUNDAY DEC 3RD "A RIVER CITY THAT WILL FLOOD THE NATIONS"

OPERATION NINEVEH

A RIVER CITY THAT WILL FLOOD THE NATIONS

Sunday December 3rd
Prophetic word spoken by Christopher Cole for Perth and Wa
Isaiah 43:18-19

The new vehicle of your life and spirit, all that God has built, put in and renewed within you, has now come off the production line and Jesus is steering you on the test track, in preparation of your new destiny. The devil is not steering you and all these tests, trials and tribulations, Jesus is steering you through them. YOU ARE ABOUT TO COME OFF THE TEST TRACK AND ONTO HIS HIGHWAY OF HOLINESS Isaiah 35:8-9.

No repentance, no new beginnings. It is that simple!

The old has to die before the new can come. Our inheritance will be released on what is new and of His Spirit. Not on what is old and of our human spirit. The last 3 months of 2006 have been the test run period, for what is about to happen in new kingdom purpose in 2007. This does not mean that the Lord will stop perfecting us and calling us to greater repentance and humility, for true and growing Christians this will continue for the rest of our lives.

WORD OF THE LORD

A RIVER CITY THAT WILL FLOOD THE NATIONS

Isaiah 43;18-19 Do not remember the former things nor consider the things of old. Behold I will do a new thing. Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

The signs have dried up. The miracles have dried up and My Word has dried up among many of you, says the Lord. You have been like a desert and a wilderness for many years, for you have followed other paths away from my rivers of life.
You have wandered with the blind and sat among the deaf. But I your Lord have brought you out, least your soul would have perished and died. And I your Lord have heard and will amend your wicked and foolish ways. So do not harden your hearts and turn your ears away from my words about what I now say.

Repent if you desire to please me. Repent if you want to see a river of My Spirit run through your dry lands. Humble yourselves and be teachable if you want to see new beginnings come forth in your lives and love each other without envy and pride, if you desire my love to shine upon you. Surely if you harken, My words this day and hate none among My fold, nor talk about them, with an evil tongue.
I will bless you. I will hear you. I will restore much more than what has been stolen. I will restore the rains and there will be no drought in your hearts or this land. You shall become like a river city and a river state of My Spirit, that shall flood and wash away nations. If you harken and obey my words, this very day says the Lord. For this is my promise, to those that love and follow me.

Confirmation scripture and source of the river flow and where it will lead too
Revelation 22;1;7

SOME “RIVER SIGNS” FOR PERTH (REIGONS)

Unsaved are being drawn to wholesome and set free Christians. (Harvest field is coming).
The cork is about to pop and the new flow and direction is about to come. (Instruction, direction).
Many say “that’s a confirmation”. But God is saying “What are you going to do with the confirmations now? ”It is time to build the confirmations not just talk about them.
Rains have been coming and increasing in WA lately.
New revelation and clear instruction. Wisdom will now come forth to build the kingdom upon His highway of holiness.( With the pure in heart)
Pharos’s of this region. (Worldly leaders key people in business are about to call upon the Joseph’s, who are pure in heart. To build and fill the kingdom store house’s for the times and famine’s that are ahead.
Signs ,wonders and miracles have been increasing.
More praise and breakthrough reports are coming through in the remnant body.
I believe we are on the brink of a great outpouring of God’s Holy Spirit upon this city of Perth . The “BIRTH AT PERTH” as the Lord told me in 2004

OUR FREEDOM IS THROUGH REPENTANCE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home