Wednesday, January 10, 2007

PROPHETIC WORD OF THE LORD "TWO CUPS AND TWO KINGDOMS THAT ARE ABOUT TO OVERFLOW DEC 8TH AT THE HIGHER LEVELS CONFERENCE PERTH

TWO CUPS AND TWO KINGDOMS THAT ARE ABOUT TO OVERFLOW.

December 8th 2006
Higher levels breakthrough conference Perth
Word of the Lord

Discern my words and listen carefully, says the Lord. There are two cups and two kingdoms and both are about to overflow. The cities where my people are asleep and divided, the cup of Satan will overflow onto their lands and severely oppress and bring into captivity those of that land, but in the cities, where my people have humbled themselves before me and repented of their wicked and fearful ways. I shall surely cause their cup to overflow and they shall build kingdom cities in their lands for me.

Because you have risen up for me and me alone and because you have bowed your knee to no other. I shall pour out a mighty blessing upon this city.

I shall power you out, like a mighty river and bring healing and freedom to this land, if you continue to obey me and follow my commands. Your nets will be full and your territories shall prosper in times of famine and you shall go out into the nations and gather my harvest for me.

You shall be my mother’s, father’s and friends, to many if you build my kingdom and not your own. But be prepared and be strong and bold, for many shall confront and condemn you. But I shall deliver you, says the Lord. As you stand and build my kingdom for me.
Rejoice with one hand and hold your sword in your hand for these are the days we are now in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home