Monday, September 03, 2007

MEETING & PROPHETIC WORD PERTH"THERE IS A PEARL IN ME"

OPERATION NINEVEH
THERE IS A PEARL IN ME
Prophetic word and teaching with Christopher Cole
Tuesday July 24th Perth

WORD OF THE LORD
Look deep into your heart and get out of your head, search deeper in your soul then you will find your pearl inside me. I will begin to make you shine in ways you have never known and bring you out of every fear and darkness you have ever been in says the Lord.

I will wash your soul whiter than snow and your pearl will shine in the world of darkness you came from. There is a pearl in you and that pearl is me.

I promise to make you shine no matter how dark things get because this is who I am and I gave up every drop of my life that you may be set free. Now live with me and not the world that drags you down, let me clean you up, give me every hurt, pain and all bad memories and I will make you brand new says the Lord.

Matthew 6:33
But seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added to you.
(Stay focused on the Lord and you will not go backwards into darkness but forward into the light)

Matthew 13:45,46
Again the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, who when he has found pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.
(Christ gave up all that He had to purchase you. What will you do to show your unconditional love and loyalty for Him?)

Matthew 7:6
Do not give what is holy to the dogs, nor cast your pearls before swine lest they trample them under their feet and turn and tear you in pieces.

( If we go back into the fear, lust and darkness of the world, then we will be trampled under the enemies feet and our lives torn apart. So let Jesus set you free and shine like a pearl The devil cannot trample on what lives in the light no matter how dark things get around you).

GODS WORD OF COMMANDMENT
“Get strong! Get wise! Come together and take the city and build my kingdom in this nation. After you have done that take my world back for me. For I am with you to do such things you could never imagine nor would ever believe says the Lord.

“We can only win the war of hate by fighting with love”
GOD’S PLAN
“GET OUT OF THE DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT THEN BACK INTO THE DARKNESS AS A LIGHT”

THE PEARL VISION
I saw Jesus reaching down into the dark ocean and gathering the pearls concealed in their shells, and then opened them into a bowel, they were all covered in dirt and mud. I watched Jesus wash each pearl carefully and place them into a golden bowel.

(Note: Let the Lord wash you and clean up your life and place you into his golden bowel which represents a refined and pure body, living, building and working together as one for His kingdom.)

We were born to be “pearls” but it is up to you to let Jesus shine in you. My prayer is that you will all shine in Christ because He is the only source where real freedom is found, your brother Christopher Cole

WEBSITE www.operationnineveh.com EMAIL chris@operationnineveh.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

trust you are well. ~janet~ Penang Malaysia

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home