Tuesday, November 07, 2006

BECOME MY DELIGHT (WORD OF THE LORD) BUSSELTON CONFERENCE FRIDAY 13TH 0CT

BUSSELTON CONFERENCE

“Word of the Lord “Friday 13th October
A word for the true serving remnant body of Jesus Christ.


Psalm 119;35 KJ; Make me to go in the path of thy commandments for there in do I delight!

“BECOME MY DELIGHT”
I have a word for you My people tonight says the Lord “ BECOME MY DELIGHT” and obey My commands and then you shall please Me .
Some may say “Lord! Lord! Do we not already please you? And I say to you” My beloved , Yes you do but My but desire is not like yours! My “DESIRE IS HIGHER AND WISER” than yours and know in these days I shall not only “CALL YOU UP” but “CALL YOU OUT” of where you have been and how you ‘HAVE THOUGHT AND LIVED BEFORE”
I say this to you tonight, My people “DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS” and do not run from my commands, embrace Me! Trust Me! And I shall lead you to where you have not been or yet seen. Yes “COME OUT” and “COME UP” with Me and I shall take you onto the highways of the earth to builds My kingdom for Me.
“COME OUT FROM BEHIND YOUR WALLS AND MINDSETS” and I shall use you in a mighty way for My glory and purpose, says the Lord your God.

In His service Christopher Cole

A PRAYER FOR YOU

Psalm 40;8 KJ. I delight to do thy will O my God, yea thy law is within my heart.

Oh Lord my God I pray for your servants today that their eyes many see and their hearts will understand your marvelous ways for they are without fear and have no walls. Bring them out oh Lord my God into the freedom of your will and purpose that your kingdom and their inheritance my come upon their precious souls.
Let them not wait upon men that will not allow them to move but let them move in the anointing with you for now is the appointed time for your kingdom to come. Bless and protect them with your wisdom and love My Lord God that they may be free in You. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home